Overseas printing has been practiced for decades. Although mostly limited to books and periodicals, recent advances in logistics and technology have enabled color printing of product catalogs, booklets, and packaging within reach of most companies. You no longer need to be a publisher in order to get your printing done overseas.
On the average, our customers can save from 20% to 50% off their printing costs, some have saved as much as 70%! Turn-around is relatively short. Sea cargo takes about 11 to 14 days. When schedule is tight, a partial shipment by air can be easily arranged.
Quality is always assured since all of our overseas factories are ISO certified. We offer a wide array of color proofing choices from press proof, digital color proof, to PDF proof, depending on your budget and criterion for quality. For those jobs that require on-site press-check while printing, we can even package your printing job to include air fare and accommodation.
But why print overseas? The simple reason is: Because you can! Still need more? Look through the following points:
- Save Money. On the average, our customers can save from 20% to 50% off their printing costs, some have saved as much as 70%!
- More Customization. While printing in the States has almost become a collateral with standardization and restrictions on how each job can be customized, due to the lowered costs, overseas printing still allows ample room for a high degree of customization. This unique feature along will make your printing job stand out from your competitors run-of-the-mill kind of work.
- Fast Turn-Around. Turn-around is now faster compared to a few years ago. Ocean freight, customs, and ground transportation usually takes two to three weeks. When schedule is tight, a partial shipment by air can be arranged.
- Delivered to Door. With our door-to-door service, overseas printing can be easier than running back and forth between your office and your local printer.
- Great Quality. Our factories are fully trained to cater to the quality needs of U.S. customers. Just look through the quality of this book and rest assured that youll get the same great quality.
- Save, Save, and Save More! Who are we kidding? The best reason of doing your next printing job overseas is the financial incentive. Given the similar quality and the added benefit of being able to do more customization, the only thing you have to sacrifice is get the files finished earlier to allow for extra few weeks in shipping.